We offer public policy advocacy and a portfolio of programs and events that support engagement, entrepreneurship, education and career development. Join us and benefit today!
We provide the tools to help your business reach its full potential through industry exposure, government relations, communications, marketing and membership services. By joining BioAlberta, your company becomes part of an effective advocacy and regulatory voice representing the collective interests of the Alberta and Canadian biotechnology industry.
Your voice makes all the difference.
You are encouraged and able to provide us with input through regular committees and surveys on issues affecting the industry in Alberta at any time. Through our BioAlberta working groups, we will continue to drive Alberta’s life sciences sectors and ecosystem.
In the Know
Stay on top of the most current news and issues affecting you.
BioAlberta offers regular industry updates and education through our newsletters, social media and website. You have unlimited access to industry reports and resources, as well as regulatory and policy information. We also offer members-only intelligence reports.
Marketing AND COMMUNICATION
Get your organization more exposure than ever before.
- Listing in BioAlberta’s website
- Listing in BioAlberta Member Directory and the International Biotechgate Directory.
- Listing in BioAlberta’s additional Sector specific directories include Natural Health Products Directory and the BioIndustrial Directory.
- Free Subscription to BioAlberta’s Engage and Enrich Newsletter
- Promotion of relevant life sciences news via BioAlberta’s newsletter and BioAlberta’s social media Channels.
- Company & Exposure : BioAlberta holds a presence at international conferences and events, such as, BIO International Convention [BIO One-on-One Partnering™], World Congress on Industrial Biotechnology, MEDICA (Health & Medical Technologies), and Globe. Add any additional
- Business Newswire discounts.
access to talent
Get access to the best and the brightest talent!
Industry & Professional Development
business And laboratory discounts
Our support and discounts can help your organization grow.
a leader in the global research laboratory industry which is highly diversified across products and services, geographic regions and customer segments. We offer products from a wide range of manufacturers to a large number of customers primarily in North America, Europe and other locations. Member discounts up to 75% on lab supplies, equipment and chemicals from over a one million products from more than 5000 manufacturers. The Member company will contact VWR (see contacts below) who will provide a form for the Member to complete.
3% growth rebate. VWR will pay the Member a 3% rebate on any growth above their prior year spend with VWR.
Contacts: Jeffrey Rands [1-289-290-0797] or Carol Haley [1-780-238-7033]
Through BioTechCanadaIn the global research laboratory industry which is highly diversified across products and services, geographic regions and customer segments. We offer products from a wide range of manufacturers, to a large number of customers primarily in North America, Europe and other locations. Member discounts up to 75% on lab supplies, equipment and chemicals from over a one million products from more than 5000 manufacturers. The Member company will contact Nikon (see contacts below) who will provide a form for the Member to complete.
Details coming soon.
Events and networking
Participating in the ecosystem can help your business grow.
- Access to BioAlberta Networking, Workshops and Webinars/Seminars – BioAlberta enables Members to connect with industry, academia, investors, and business service providers through a variety of events and referral database
- Member discounts to all BioAlberta networking and educational events
- Sponsorship opportunities to all BioAlberta events
- Access to exclusive member-only events and opportunities