Raft Brew Labs supports the craft beverage industry with cutting-edge lab testing and analysis. Our analytical and consulting services help our clients reach their flavour targets, improve their products, gain efficiency in their facilities, and ensure that their products are free of microbial contaminants, allowing them to keep their products shelf-stable for their lifetime in the market. As a result, our clients can grow their market share, save on costs and distribute products confidently without fear of recall, or facility shutdowns.
Raft Brew Labs has just launched their client dashboard, a cutting-edge database and data visualization platform that allows their clients to visualize trends over time through graphs and tables. The dashboard can alert their clients to small drifts away from their targets so they can make corrections before any issues arise. This tool will be integral to their clients’ quality management programs and will be used to develop the first industry benchmarking reports.
Raft Brew Labs is in planning stages of an ongoing off-flavour detection series for brewers and taproom staff across Calgary’s local beer scene.
- Winning community support of the year for the Alberta Small Brewer’s Association in 2021.
- Supporting all three of the top award winners at the 2021 and 2022 Alberta Beer Awards as Raft clients.
- Named one of 10 I.D.E.A.L. Bioscience Employers in Canada by Biotalent Canada.
- Achieving break-even within 1 year of operation with the ability to begin capital investments.
- Guided several clients to overcome facility-wide spoilage events.
- Leading a national coalition of 200 businesses to drive effective policy change to address the drug poisoning crisis and community safety.
- Gained recognition as a provincial leader in equitable substance use policy development through a comprehensive workplace substance use policy that has been shared nationally.
- Delivered over 50 interviews to the media as a thought leader on compassionate business approaches to community health and safety.
- Developed a comprehensive strategy to address 17 Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada’s Calls to Action and 8 Calls for Justice from the National Inquiry into Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls.
- Collaboratively developed a code of conduct handbook to promote inclusivity, diversity, equity, accessibility, and safety at the workplace and within the organization.
To learn more about how Raft Brew Labs can bring bring big brewing science to your brewing facility, check their website at https://raftbrewlabs.ca.
Raft Brew Labs was also a part of our WIL Voucher Program. Read their success story here.